Now you can easily connect Spot2Nite to your existing ResNexus account and start driving more customers to your park!
Follow these simple steps to connect:
- Go into the ResNexus back office, Click Settings (at the top of the page)
- Select Direct Connect
- Click the “Add Channel” button and select “Spot2Nite”
- Modify any channel specific settings and click “Save”
- On the next screen, we will need to set up groups, so click “Groups” in the vertical menu bar on the right – Groups here are the same as the unit groups Spot2Nite sees
- Click “Create Group” – this will cause the group edit slider to pop in
- Name the group (“RV 60 foot back in” etc)
- Check all units that should be in this group (units should be in exactly one group here). Click the “Save” button on the group
- Repeat steps a – c until all units available to this channel are grouped as desired
- Set up should be complete, and the property’s changes should be visible to Spot2Nite.
Optimize your campground management with an easy-to-use PMS, which includes an online travel agency (OTA) channel manager, booking engine, automated email marketing, text messaging, lock fees, revenue management, wireless utility meters, and more. Stop losing money on direct booking commissions and see why ResNexus is the user-friendly property management system trusted by hundreds of campground businesses.